2018 TUITION RATES:
2019 Tuition Rates will be posted by September 1.
- Six week camper $7,125
- Junior Counselor $7,125
- Three Week camper $4,195
- Roots & Shoots (one week session) $1,535
5% discount is applied to the tuition of any sister of a registered camper.
Six and three week campers require an $800 deposit refundable until Dec. 31, 2018 with a completed application. Roots and Shoots campers require a $300 deposit refundable until Dec. 31, 2018. The balance is due by March 1, 2019 or within one month of registration after February 15th, 2019.
Payments may be made online. Payments made online are subject to the following fees:
- Credit Cards
- There will be a 2.9% convenience fee
- There will be a .075% convenience fee
2019 RIDING FEES (ADDITIONAL)
- $650 for 15 hours (every other day for one period)
- $1250 for 30 hours (every day for one period)
- $350 for 8 hours (every other day for one period)
- $650 for 15 hours (Every day for one period)
ROOTS & SHOOTS CAMPERS
- $75 for twice/week or $140 for four times/week
Note: Riders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The riding tuition is due with the camp tuition on March 1, 2019.
“I go to camp because I learn, I love, and I laugh. I make so many unforgettable friends. Each girl at CMS is good and true and whether she goes for three or six weeks, she leaves camp a different girl who has learned a little more about herself and about the Five Virtues. When I’m at camp, I notice a livelier spark in myself that I don’t see very often during the school year. I wake up with absolute faith in the fact that that day is going to be wonderful. The memories I make at CMS are practically stamped onto my heart.”